Carpal tunnel syndrome surgery treatment
Endoscopic decompression of the carpal tunnel
Endoscopic decompression using the Smart Release system is the most effective and rapid way to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. This cutting-edge, minimally invasive technique can be performed in mere minutes with a local anaesthesia and requires no stitches.
A 1 cm incision is made in the wrist, through which the Smart Release instrument is inserted to cut the ligament that is putting pressure on the nerve. Unlike the conventional method, this approach leaves the skin and hand muscles intact. Pain is minimal and relief from symptoms immediate.
This is the most advanced, refined and definitive treatment of CTS. Patients resume their normal activities three times faster than with other surgical procedures. We think you’ll agree: the results speak for themselves!
- Local anaesthetic
- Quick procedure – about 10 minutes
- Tiny incision
- Minimal pain
- No stitches required
- Immediate relief of symptoms
- Normal use of hand within 24 to 48 hours
- Both hands can be treated in a single appointment
- Safe and proven; thousands of patients treated with good results
Dr. Brutus is recognized in Canada as the authority in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome. He introduced endoscopic surgery for carpal tunnel to the country and has successfully operated on hundreds of patients.
- Immediate relief of symptoms and pain
- Minimal discomfort, low risk of complications
- Very short recovery time
- No post-operative care required
A direct impact on your quality of life
- Quick return to work
- Quick return to sports and recreational activities
- Minimizes loss of income